Saturday 26 February 2022

 New Horizon Designer paper

What a fantastic Designer paper .it is so easy to make a scenery card all the hard work is done for us .

Just stamp a few trees and add a sentiment and you are done .

Thank you stampin Up You done it again .

We really have a winner 

I used the Mountain Air and On The Horizon stamp set to stamp the images over the gorgeous paper ,I have also used the Evergreen 3D embossing folder for the Strip on the left and sponge over with white craft ink

 

On this card I used the on the horizon Dies and stamp  ,for the card stock I used the Blackberry Bliss 
It is so easy to create a beautiful scenery when the back ground is all done for you .I LOVE this paper .The only thing I did on this gorgeous card is just add a couple of trees a gate at the front   and Ilayered the middle of the card on evergreen card stock 
on this card I used the Meadow Dies as the focal point. I cut a frame using the stitched rectangle Dies embossed it with the Tasteful texture 3D embossing Folder and I attach one of the New Horizon DSD to the frame .This designer paper is gorgeous on both sides ,one side is all water colour images of scenery's and the other is gorgeous water colour prints 

follow the link bellow to go to my online store to purchase this gorgeous paper 
I also listed all the other products I used to make the cards 


Product List
New Horizons 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Mountain Air Photopolymer Stamp Set
$35.00
On The Horizon Cling Stamp Set (English)
$41.00
Quiet Meadow Cling Stamp Set
$37.00
Flowing Flowers Cling Stamp Set
$44.00
Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder
$17.50
Tasteful Textile 3 D Embossing Folder
$15.75
Meadow Dies
$66.00
Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill
$16.50
Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock
$15.25
Evening Evergreen A4 Cardstock
$15.25
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
$15.25
Basic White A4 Cardstock
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment