Thursday 24 March 2022

Enjoy the Moment By stampin up 4 cards gift Box

I love the masking technique it gives every project that WoW factor . I made 4 note cards and matching envelopes. I think it makes a great gift.

I used the Blackberry Bliss  ,Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight ink pads, to add colour to the cards. I cut the shape for the masking with the Tasteful touches Dies. and  for the stamping images I used the Enjoy The Moments Stamp set and for the sentiments I used the Flowing Flowers Stamp Set .

Bellow is a video with instructions on how  to make the box  and cards, and  a product list of all the Items  I used to make this set of cards




 A few more cards using the masking Technique 




In this video I walk you through the steps of making a gift box of 4 note cards and envelope; using the ENJOY THE MOMENT Stamp Set .Also I will use the masking technique.




 A list of the supplies are listed  bellow

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment