Thursday 7 April 2022

MISCHIEVOUS MICE Bendy Fold Card by Stampin' up

So very cute the little mice from The hostess reward with a qualifying order From the Mini Catalogue 2022
I think they are perfect for this fun fold 



For the super funny sample below I used the Senior Years Stamp set and  the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp set I used it For the cake image , the candles I drew by hand  ,the Designer paper you're a Peach is from the Annual catalogue  ,for the Bendy strip at the front of the card, I used the Basic Borders and embossed it with the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder


When you need a belated  Birthday card you can't go pass this cute Turtle Friends Stamp set.
I really had a lot of fun putting this card together .I used the cloud from the Basic borders Dies to cut the front bendy strip at the front of the card and also used it to make a mask to blend colour using our blending brushes to make the clouds in the sky 
At the front Bendy strip using the Plenty Of Pattern Mask I sponge mossy Meadow ink to create the look of the turtle shell .I am happy with the results  










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment