Thursday 1 September 2022

Vellum Bags

 Love how  pretty and soft the designer paper looks behind Vellum.I made this gorgeous small bags using  Stampin" Up Vellums .

On this sample I used the Wonderful World Designer Paper (Free Sale A Bration gift with a qualifying order).and Fussy cut the flowers to decorate the tag. I also used the Glitter Washi Tape for embellishment



On this second I used the Boughs of Holly Designer Paper .and Fussy cut the flowers to decorate the tag. I also used the Glitter Washi Tape for embellishment


on this last sample I used some of my favourites retired products 


Measurements
Vellum 11 by 8 1/4 
Score on the long side  at: 2- 5 1/4- 7 1/4- 10 1/2 
Score on the short side at:1 1/4 on both ends
Score again having the small flap on the right at:1- 6 1/4 
DSP LAYERS
Bag:3 1/8 by 5 5/8 
TAG
White Card Stock:1 5/8 by 3 1/2
Dsp: 1/4 by 1 3/4 
PLEASE WATCH VIDEO FOR INSTRACTIONS



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment