Thursday 28 July 2022

Triangle Explosion Box

 don’t you just love a box that looks really complicated. But turns out to be rather simple to make? Yes, me too!!!

measurements are listed below together with samples pictures and a video to explain how to put it all together. all the products I have used are by Sampin'Up

for the first sample I used the Hues Of Happiness 12x12 designer paper and Highland Heather and Polish pink Card Stock






For the 2nd sample I used the Free with a qualifying order during the month of Sale A Bration Promotions while Stock Last  .Wonderful World Papers and Stamp Set code 159918 . And White and Mossy Meadow Card Stock


for the 3rt sample I used the Bought of Holly 12x12 papers .and White and real Red Card Stock. for the centre flowers and front panel I fussy cut them from the designer papers



 for the 4th sample I used the Tea Boutique 6x6 paper pad  and Nothing Better Than stamp set and dies. Fresh Freesia ,Starry Sky and parakeet Party Card Stock



For the final sample I used the He's The Man 12x12 papers the Trees For Sale stamp set and Matching dies Tree Lots Dies  159938 Now Free with a qualifying order during the month of Sale A Bration Promotions while Stock Last




Measurements
 

Box: 8 1/4 by 8 1/4 Score at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2 turn and score again at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2
score every corner up to the first score line (Watch video for instructions)
Layers:  (x4) 2 5/8 by 2 5/8  Designer Paper
               (x2) 2 5/8 by 2 5/8 Designer  Paper
White card stock (x2) 2 5/8 by 2/ 5/8  




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment