Thursday 11 August 2022

Fancy Fold Pop Up Card

 I love to make fancy fold card that looks complicated, but really are easy to make and this one is one of them.

I used the Friends are like seashells stamp set and dies to make the sample below .I pair it with the Texture chic Designer paper and used Vanilla card stock as a base.

You will find a video down below explaining how to put it all together .A list of products of all items I used for all the samples .I hope you give this fun fold a go and have as much fun as I did




For this sample I used the Santa Express designer paper and cute Santa's Delivery stamp set Bundle .I used real red card stock as the base of the card and pool party for the tag. The image on the front of the card I cut it out from the designer paper and I stamp the rest of the images from the stamp set .


On my last sample I used The cup of Tea stamp set and matching Dies .I pair it with the tea Boutique 6x6 Designer paper .The card based I used the Orchid Oasis card stock .the words on the front of the cards I die cut it with the Floral gallery Dies 





Measurements
Card base: 11 by 6
Score on the long side at 1- 5 1/2- 10
Designer paper layers:  41/4 by 5 3/4  (front of the card)
Designer paper layers:  3 3/4 by 3  (inside of the card)( x2)
TAG : 3 by 3 7/8 
PLEASE WATCH VIDEO FOR INSTRACTIONS






Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
Opal Rounds
[154289]
$13.25
Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad
Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad
[126976]
$11.50
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
[126974]
$11.50

No comments:

Post a Comment